*Early registration: payments received before 30 April 2018.
The conference fee includes a copy of the Book of Abstracts, Proceedings USB-stick, welcome reception, lunches Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and conference dinner.
International payment – in EURO, wire transfer to:
Croatian Nuclear Society; IBAN HR8623600001101250298,
Zagrebacka banka d.d.; SWIFT: ZABAHR2X
Domestic payment – equivalent in Kuna (according to HNB average exchange rate for EURO on a day of payment) to:
Hrvatsko nuklearno društvo, Unska 3, 10000 Zagreb;
IBAN: HR8623600001101250298, Zagrebačka banka d.d.
The registration fee can also be paid in cash and credit cards (MasterCard and VISA) at the registration desk. Cheques are not accepted.
The conference venue is Hotel Kolovare in Zadar, situated in a peaceful and picturesque part of the city, nearby the seaside, and within the walking distance from the historical and cultural sights of the Old Town of Zadar.
Discount room rates had been arranged for registered participants of the Conference. Favourable prices for hotel reservations are guaranteed until 10 May 2018.
Room rates are:
* Tourist tax of 1 EUR/day applies in addition to the abovementioned prices.
During booking procedure a guest can optionally sign up for a supplement of 13 EUR for dinner. The lunch is already included in the Conference fee.
Reservations should be made via the Hotel Kolovare reservation system on the main page (‘Online reservation’): http://www.hotel-kolovare.com/en/. During the reservation procedure, please provide the Access code “12HND2018”.
In order to use this benefit, reservations must be made via the Hotel Kolovare reservation system until 10 May 2018. Rooms will be held available for conference participants in this period, but we cannot guarantee availability after Wednesday, 10 May 2018.
For more information or assistance with the reservation system, feel free to send your inquires to the hotel directly using the following address: email@example.com
On-line Conference Registration
If you are already a registered user in ConfTool (as an author, reviewer or committee member) please use your existing username and password. Otherwise please create a new account to register for the conference.
Remark: Early Fee deadline is 30 April 2018. Participants registered with Early Fee from whom the payment is NOT received by Early Fee deadline, will be automatically registered with Standard Fee, which can be paid either by wire transfer or in cash on arrival.
To start the conference registration process, please click ‘Register as Participant’ on the main menu and follow the steps (fields marked with asterisk sign ‘*’ are mandatory):
Step 1 | Participant’s status
- Define your status using the predefined options.
- Mark if you want your name and contacts to appear on the official list of participants.
- Check (and edit) your personal data.
Step 2 | Event and item selection
- In the ‘Events/Item’ section check the ones you want to participate in. Item “Conference” is mandatory.
- In the ‘Miscellaneous’ section you may enter a comment or remark important for organisers (e.g. arrival/departure, special diet, etc.)
Step 3 | Payment details
- In the ‘Invoice Address’ section define the address to appear in the invoice.
- Choose your payment option in ‘Payment Details’ section.
- In the ‘Miscellaneous’ section you may enter a comment or remark regarding the payment important for organisers.
Step 4 | Registration confirmation
- Read carefully “Confirmation of Registration Terms” field and check the “Confirm” checkbox.
- To end the registration process click “Confirm Purchase”.
Additional more general but detailed instructions are available at ConfTool’ Instructions site.